Tucson Northeast Home For Sale
Property Type: Home
2305 sq. ft.
Property ID: 205-52-019M
School District: Tanque Verde
TUCSON NORTHEAST HOME FOR SALE
Located in the mesquite groves at the end of a private, quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the Tanque Verde Valley, this fully custom Tucson northeast home for sale is reminiscent of the charm and features that have long been characteristic of homes in the Southwest. This Tucson northeast home for sale captures the essence of historical Tucson, with relevant, wall-to-wall upscale finishes in a very desirable Northeast Tucson neighborhood. Built stylistically the way a Tucson northeast home for sale is supposed to be constructed, this house is rock-solid, built with energy efficient Rastra block (ICF). From the gorgeous wood windows to the custom Southwest Door interior and exterior doors, cedar plank wood ceilings & hand carved beams, to the wrap-around metal roof porch, to the integral color stucco exterior finish …every detail of this stunning house epitomizes Tucson living at its finest. This Tucson northeast home for sale has been meticulously cared for inside and out.
2060 N. EDISON COURT, TUCSON 85749
This unique Tucson northeast home for sale is all about charm, privacy, community and location. Located at 2060 N. Edison Court, this is the perfect, move-in ready single family residence home in the heart of Tanque Verde Valley in Northeast Tucson.
TUCSON NORTHEAST HOME FOR SALE – FEATURES
- MLS #21823978.
- Single Owner – Built in 1999
- TAX ID #110-06-5830
- 2,305 Square Feet
- 2 Car Garage
- 1.01 acres
- Spacious 3 bedrooms – 2 Baths
- Third bedroom with a built-in Murphy bed
- Split floor plan
- Constructed with energy efficient Rastra Block (ICF)
- Integral Colored Stucco
- Wrap-around metal roof porches with brick patios & custom hand-carved beam posts & wood ceilings
- Custom corrugated metal fenced-in spacious rear yard
- Southwest Door custom windows and interior/exterior doors
- Southwest Door custom hand-forged hardware
- Cedar plank wood ceilings & hand-cut beams
- Custom mesquite and pine cabinets throughout
- Southern yellow pine floor with brick accents
- Nicely configured kitchen with a gas stove/island & breakfast bar
- Great room with a fireplace
- Master bedroom with a bee-hive fireplace
- Master bath – Dual sink vanity, garden tub & large walk-in closet
- Situated at the end of a quiet, charming cul-de-sac (rural feel yet in the heart of Tanque Valley Valley)
- Above ground spa
- Surrounded by the privacy of mesquite groves in the heart of Tanque Verde Valley
- Tanque Verde School District – walking distance from Emily Gray Junior High
- Central vacuum, alarm system, & murphy bed in guest room
- Great nearby cycling, hiking, birding, restaurants, grocery shopping & fabulous schools
TUCSON NORTHEAST HOME FOR SALE IN THE HEART OF TANQUE VERDE VALLEY
This Tucson northeast home for sale is in the heart of Tanque Verde Valley –Tucson’s best kept secret. The Tanque Verde Valley in Northeast Tucson is a great place to live with tons of wide open space, a great school district, larger lots and beautiful mountain views. The Tanque Verde Valley is protected by the mountains in terms of growth and generally zoned with larger lots. The integrity of the the desert is maintained in this area and it is less populated than other areas of Tucson. The Tanque Verde Valley is popular with outdoor enthusiast who love cycling, hiking, walking, birding and pure relaxation. Mt. Lemmon is just minutes away!
11700 W. Sinagua Road Tucson AZ 85743
8497 E. Bowline Road
Land & Home Realty Services for Tucson, AZ. Providing Buyers & Sellers Outstanding Expertise in Real Estate, Construction & Marketing.