Tucson Mountain Estate
Property Type: Home
4,418 sq. ft.
Property ID: 205-31-060A
School District: Tanque Verde School District
Zoning: Pima County SR
Tucson Mountain Estate
Nestled into the Catalina Foothills Mountain at the base of Mt. Lemmon in Northeast Tucson, this Tucson mountain estate has a combination of the BEST City, Mountain & Sunset Views Tucson has to offer. It’s sitting on over 3 acres and may be combined with neighboring lot #59 for 5.8 acres of perfection.
11960 E. Ponce de Leon, Tucson, AZ 85749
- MLS # 21905837
- 5 Bedrooms/5 Baths
- 4,418 square feet (Source: Floor Plans First)
- 3 Acres. Lot 60
- Tax ID #205-31-060A
The private, Tucson mountain estate features:
- Lot 60 – Over 3 acres
- Two additional lots may be added – Lots 58 & 59 available for purchase with this home
- Spacious wrap-around extended deck for entertaining
- Steel frame construction
- Metal roof – standing seam
- Gourmet kitchen (Sub Zero refrigerator, granite, ice maker, warming drawer, butler’s pantry & fully upgraded kitchen)
- Cherry cabinetry throughout the home
- Red birch hardwood floors
- Full Sand Volleyball Court
- Secluded master wing & office
- Children’s wing with built-ins
- Basement with bath/closet on lower level may be used for guest quarters, home theater (prewired for surround sound) or a full gym
- Master bedroom suite, huge closet & pre-plumbed for tub
- Secondary master suite
- 3 car garage with storage room
- Segregated dog yard with dog door
- Mesquite front entry door
- Newly painted inside & out
- Sierra Pacific aluminum clad wood windows throughout
- Newer AC’s
- Central vac with vac pans
- Split floor plan
- Alarm security system
- Natural stone walls harvested from natural surroundings
- Future swimming pool utility prepped
- Landscape drip system
- SAHBA’s ‘Home of the Year’ in 2004 – Featured home in Tucson Lifestyle Magazine
- Built for & by owner of Milestone Homes
- Perfect family home
- NO Homeowner’s Association
The Tucson Mountain Estate Lots #59 & #60 may be divided with approval from Pima County Minor Land Division. Third Lot #58 potentially available.
11960 E. Ponce de Leon Nestled at the Base of Mt. Lemmon
11960 E. Ponce de Leon sits at an elevation of 3,000, making this Tucson mountain estate on average about 5 degrees cooler than mid-Tucson and up to approximately 10 degrees cooler during Phoenix summer months. Ideally situated for those who love recreation and near a favorite Tucson cycling hotspot, this Tucson mountain estate lot is nestled directly into the base of Mt. Lemmon.
It just a short trip up to Mt. Lemmon to the cool Coronado National Forest Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley in Summerhaven (just within an hour from this Tucson Mountain Estate), You can figure that it is an average of 30 degrees cooler
temperature on Mount, which makes Mount Lemmon quite popular during the summer months. Additionally at Ski Valley is an elevation of 9,157 feet and this ski facility is considered the southernmost ski area in the United States. Mount Lemmon Ski Valley normally provides skiing and snowboarding from late December into March or April. If you like cycling, hiking and fishing, this Tucson mountain estate is ideal for you. 11960 E. Ponce de Leon is situated just thirty minutes to Rose Canyon Lake and Summerhaven. The recreational amenities offered at neighboring Mt. Lemmon include: hiking, camping, fishing, birding, sledding, snowboarding and rock climbing, making the area an attractive recreation and getaway in your own “back yard”.
The owners of 11960 E. Ponce de Leon are licensed real estate agents/broker.
For more information, please contact REALTOR (owner/agent), Nanci Freedberg or Broker (owner) Eric Freedberg, Tucson Land & Home Realty at www.TucsonLandHomeRealty.com – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tucson Land & Home Realty – Equal Housing
4241 E. Texas Circle, Tucson, AZ 85711
6721 N. Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, 85718
Land & Home Realty Services for Tucson, AZ. Providing Buyers & Sellers Outstanding Expertise in Real Estate, Construction & Marketing.