Historical Fort Lowell Home – Walk Everywhere!
Property Type: Home
2,184 sq. ft.
Property ID: 110-10-2130
School District: Tucson Unified School District
Zoning: Tucson R2
Historical Fort Lowell Home in Gated Barrio del Este
Superior location – the HEART of Historical Fort Lowell, this impeccable home is nestled within a gated, intimate enclave on a secluded, private cul-de-sac. Adjacent to an enchanting trail along the Alamo Wash leading directly to the Tucson Loop River Walk. Updated with character & charm – exposed Adobe walled front courtyard & rear yard, soaring pine viga beamed ceilings, hickory wood floors, colored concrete floors, artistic security gates, clerestory sun-shade windows/natural light, gas fireplace, shutters & expansive patio balcony with stunning Catalina Mountain views overlooking natural area. Features: Chef’s kitchen with gas stove/stainless steel appliances/granite & walk-in pantry, loft, storage, finished 2 car garage with hanging storage shelves, operable security screens and an alarm. This Historical Fort Lowell home is situated within a great walking community! Walk to Plaza Palomino, the grocery store, restaurants, schools & parks. Live a healthy lifestyle. The Historical Fort Lowell area is GREAT for cycling, jogging, birdwatching and walking! There’s a true sense of community in this area of town…a rare find!
3112 N. Placita Agua Caliente, Tucson 85712
- 4 bedrooms/3 full baths
- MLS #22123770
- Built in 2000
- 2,184 sf
- 2 car garage/built-in shelves
- Gated Enclave -Barrio Del Este
- Nestled in Cul-de-sac
- Overlooking Natural Area – Alamo Wash
- Multiple Enchanting Walking Trails/direct Tucson Loop River Walk access – GREAT for cycling, jogging, birdwatching and walking!
- Exposed Adobe enclosed front courtyard & rear yard
- Soaring viga pine wood beamed ceilings
- Clerestory sun-shade windows & natural light
- Colored concrete floors
- Updated hickory wood stairs case and flooring
- Artistic security gates
- Operable security window shades
- Gas fireplace
- Plantation shutters
- Expansive balcony with Catalina Mountain views
- Chef’s kitchen – gas stove/stainless appliances
- Spacious Master suite with private patio
- Walk-in pantry & storage
- Bonus Loft Area
- 2 car garage with built-in overhead storage shelves
- Walk to Plaza Palomino, grocery, schools & parks
For more information, please visit this home’s custom website at: www.FortLowellHome.com
4241 E. Texas Circle, Tucson, AZ 85711
6721 N. Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, 85718
Land & Home Realty Services for Tucson, AZ. Providing Buyers & Sellers Outstanding Expertise in Real Estate, Construction & Marketing.