Warning: Illegal string offset 'content' in /home/customer/www/tucsonlandrealty.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/kaya-qr-code-generator/lib/class.shortcodes_qrcodeshortcode.php on line 49
Fort Lowell Historical District Home
Property Type: Home
1,402 sq. ft.
Property ID: 110-09-3620
School District: TUSD
Zoning: Tucson HR1
FORT LOWELL HISTORICAL DISTRICT HOME
Situated in the heart of the highly sought after Fort Lowell Historical District, this charming stand-alone home in the La Sonrisa enclave has a Spanish Colonial vibe and features a large, welcoming great room with a gorgeous, rough-sawn beam and corbel ceiling, Saltillo floors (no carpet), and French doors leading to a lush, rear private yard with a covered brick patio for year-round indoor/outdoor living. Live a healthy, enriched Tucson lifestyle in the Old Fort Lowell District and WALK to Ft. Lowell Park, the community pool/spa, the Tucson Loop Trail, Tucson Medical Center, Plaza Palomino, Whole Foods, San Pedro Historical Chapel and the numerous nearby walking trails along Bosque Ranch. Belong to the warm, active, fabulous Fort Lowell Historical District Neighborhood community group. Enjoy Catalina mountain views from the kitchen. New interior paint and new water heater. This immaculate 2 bedroom/2 bath property is situated on a corner lot and exudes Tucson charm!
5428 E. FRANCISCO LOOP, TUCSON 85712
- Tucson MLS #22115629
- 1,402 sf
- 2 bedrooms/2 full bathrooms
- 2 car garage/built-in storage & work bench
- La Sonrisa Subdivision – corner lot
- Great room with French doors leading to covered brick patio
- Lush landscape, lighting timers, drip system, private yard
- Catalina Foothills mountain views from kitchen window
- In the heart of The Old Fort Lowell Historical District
- Stand-alone corner lot (no shared walls)
- Saltillo Floors throughout (no carpet)
- New interior paint & new water heater
- Community pool & spa
- Walk to Fort Lowell Park, Tucson Medical Center, Plaza Palomino for great restaurants & shopping, Whole Foods, San Pedro Historical Chapel
- Walk/Cycle Bosque Ranch Trail & Tucson Loop Bicycle/Walking Trail
Learn more about this property by visiting its custom website at www.FortLowellHome.com. Hurry, this home won’t last long!
13010 E. Placita Cantil Lot 23 AZ 85749
4060 Camino Gacela, Tucson, AZ 85718
Land & Home Realty Services for Tucson, AZ. Providing Buyers & Sellers Outstanding Expertise in Real Estate, Construction & Marketing.